Monday 31 December 2012
♥ Polymer Clay Dragon Tutorial :D Video Clips. Duration : 14.03 Mins.


PLEASE WATCH IN HD ! Enjoy ~ This is inspired by Maxtermooch and she doesnt have a tutorial on this so i figured it out making this using the pic i snapshot from the pause of her video :DI added wings to it thinking that it look more like a dragon XD So subscribe ya? Sorry for the bad lighting :( I was filmin this outside at my dining table . My brother snatch my desk for his exam preparation ._.p Really hope you guys like it, if you guys have made one using the tutorial do inbox me with the videos ! I would really hope to see it ^^ Or post a video respond !! :D Good luck and have a nice day ! ♥ ♥Like My Facebook page ? ______________________________________________ www.facebook.com You can also contact me at parkpark@hotmail.sg ✖‿✖

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog