Sunday 30 December 2012
My Complete Model Horse (Breyer Horses) collection to date 19th Feb '09 - Part 1 Video Clips. Duration : 8.32 Mins.


Hey everyone, here is part 1 of my collection tour! (to date) WATCH PART 2 HERE!!!! www.youtube.com I honestly don't know why I was telling you what they did performance wise, ans I've never been a performance junkie in the show ring as I have no LSQ tack. I guess I was just giving a bit background info on the model....so ....yeah. The horses are not for sale. All of my models are kept here. When I am making videos, I place my Horses (I only use the OFs) in the stable area to make the video, or take photoshoot scenes for real Photoshows. I do not play with my models. They are all completely LSQ, (Apart from various few that have small factory flaws such as box rubs) Honours for this video (8) 20th Feb 2009 #8 - Most Discussed (Today) - Pets & Animals #40 - Most Discussed (Today) - Pets & Animals - Global #94 - Most Viewed (Today) - Pets & Animals - Ireland #6 - Top Favourited (Today) - Pets & Animals #27 - Top Favourited (Today) - Pets & Animals - Global #6 - Top Rated (Today) - Pets & Animals #31 - Top Rated (Today) - Pets & Animals - Global #35 - Top Rated (This Week) - Pets & Animals

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog