Sunday 30 December 2012
Optimus Prime Lives: 28 hour balloon sclupture by HappyCabbie of YouTube Tube. Duration : 2.50 Mins.


My most recent videos are here www.youtube.com More balloon sculptures like this are here www.youtube.com Over 500 balloons were used. It stands 7 feet tall and almost 5 feet wide. The balloons were made by Qualatex and was constructed live on BlogTV over the course of two days. I have also made Megatron www.youtube.com I have also made a remote controlled WALL E balloon www.youtube.com Learn how to make balloons for youself here www.youtube.com For media inquiries the best way to contact me is through my YouTube channel so please just send me a PM or you can also contact me through Twitter www.twitter.com I started on Wednesday April 7th at 2pm and went until 4am the next morning. I then continued at 10am April 8th and the balloon was finished at 3:30 am on April 9th 2010 It was constructed live on BlogTV www.blogtv.com I even made it into Ripley's www.ripleys.com

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog