Sunday 30 December 2012
How to Draw a Water Drop Step by Step Tube. Duration : 4.45 Mins.


Visit my Facebook Gallery: www.facebook.com Do you want to help me translating the subtitles into your language? All you need to do is translate the file at the link below and send it to me: docs.google.com Please send it to me as a Youtube personal message using this link: www.youtube.com Thank you! :) Visit: www.fineartebooks.com for free drawing tutorials. If you want to invest in a drawing, painting or sculpture by Leonardo Pereznieto, please write to: info@leonardopereznieto.com List of materials: Lead holder with an H lead Kneaded eraser Soft, synthetic brush Gray toned paper This drawing tutorial shows how to draw a water drop, step by step. It is a realism challenge. You may also follow me on: My Blog: www.fineartebooks.com Twitter: twitter.com LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com Google+: plus.google.com VK: vk.com Leonardo Pereznieto: www.leonardopereznieto.com By Leonardo Pereznieto

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog