Monday 31 December 2012
Conquering Tide - Episode 2 - "Young Innocence" - Season 1 (Model Horse series) Tube. Duration : 8.13 Mins.


Ok, first off... The first half has strangely been lowered in quality, and has letterboxed slightly... Not good. But anyway, here it is! Bet you weren't expecting to see it so soon! Me and Curtis had a LOAD of fun making this. I really like this episode. It may not have any fancy effects, or epic battles... but it gives a good insight into the main characters' personalities. You're also probably wondering why Venus is wearing a necklace/charm thing... well, if you look back to the original Conquering Tide Trailer, you'll see adult Loki wearing it... So, yes... It is significant, but it will be revealed later. No intro on this one, I found it a little annoying to have it repeating EVERY time I looked on my channel (as the latest video automatically plays).. So, I left it out. I may make a new one though. Sorry this episode is a little bit "choppy", things go quite quickly... this episode originally had 40 minutes worth of filmed footage... and I was thinking "How in the hay I'm I going to crop this down to below 15 minutes?!" The thing is, I ended up cropping it in places a little too much, and now it's under 9 minutes long. Silly me. Anyway, enjoy!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog