Friday 8 February 2013
How to Shade - Drawing Shades Video Clips. Duration : 9.38 Mins.


Visit my Facebook Gallery: www.facebook.com Do you want to help me translating the subtitles into your language? All you need to do is translate the file at the link below and send it to me: docs.google.com Please send it to me as a Youtube personal message using this link: www.youtube.com Visit: www.fineartebooks.com for free drawing tutorials. If you would like to invest in a drawing, painting or sculpture by Leonardo Pereznieto, please write to: info@leonardopereznieto.com You may also follow me on: My Blog: www.fineartebooks.com Twitter: twitter.com LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com Google+: plus.google.com VK: vk.com Leonardo Pereznieto: www.leonardopereznieto.com This tutorial shows how to shade. Drawing shades. Come disegnare le ombre. Comment ombrer

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog