Friday 8 February 2013
Cher Lloyd - Oath ft. Becky G (Dave Days "Best Friends") Video Clips. Duration : 4.45 Mins.


FREE MP3 Download: tinyurl.com (Right Click & Save as) iTunes Download: tinyurl.com Twitter: www.twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com SHIRTS AND CDs: www.westaspenmerch.com Friends and fam keep me alive. No matter what I do, being at home never makes me feel more at home, ya feel? This one is for not only you guys, but myself. Matthew: www.youtube.com Chris: www.youtube.com James: www.youtube.com (NEW VID!) Keith: www.youtube.com Lyrics: Best friends, best friends till the day we die Three thousand miles apart, damn I miss you by my side It feels like yesterday you were right next to me But now we only talk on Facebook and texting Remember the times times times making videos You'd always steal my girl, but I forgive you bro I'll reminisce on all the shit we got into You always got my back, and I always got you Laughing so damn hard Why'd I move so far All these times we had I want them all back Where ever you go just always remember That I'll be back home and we'll be together In the basement come by whenever This is my oath to you Cause Hollywood's always tryna change ya And it's cold here in Pennsylvania I promise I will never leave your side I've got your oath and you've got mine I hear you're back in Philly, uh oh, party time You still obsessed with Miley? Come on she's like 9. Man I missed you and that's no lie You're the whipped cream and I'm the pumpkin pie I've been at college working hard no videos I can't believe Dave Days still doesn't know Man it's been too ...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog