Monday 7 January 2013
Transformers Shockwave Awesome Balloon Sculpture by HappyCabbie of YouTube Video Clips. Duration : 4.93 Mins.


Click here for more balloon sculptures like this www.youtube.com A big thank you to the following people www.youtube.com who was kind enough to stay up all night and maintain the live chat that went on while I was broadcasting the construction of this live. www.youtube.com for the thumbnail Rio Meets Her Balloon www.youtube.com Optimus Prime Balloon www.youtube.com Lion Force Voltron Balloon www.youtube.com Balloon Grinch www.youtube.com Balloon Jack Skellington www.youtube.com Vegeta celebrates my over 9000 subscribers www.youtube.com Learn how to make balloons here www.youtube.com This balloon creation was made live on the internet. Follow me on Twitter for the next time I go live www.twitter.com Yes I am well aware of my weight problem, cheer me on as I work to do something about it www.youtube.com Daily Vlogs are posted here www.youtube.com

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog