Wednesday 9 January 2013
Bojan Grujic - XXVIII International sculpture symposium Apatin 2012 Tube. Duration : 3.35 Mins.


This video is presentation of my work created during XXVIII International sculpture symposium Apatin 2012, Serbia. Tittle of sculpture is "Step", its completely made from recycled metal, sprocket chains, mechanical parts, tec. Size of sculpture is about 3.85 mx 4 mx 1.5 m. Weight of sculpture is 300 kg. Its created during June 2012. Audio : Immediate music : 56 - Prelude Copyright disclaimer: I do not own the music, i used it for promotional purpose only. Be free to ask me any questions about my art, more info on my blog. Portfolio : www.behance.net LinkedIn profile : www.linkedin.com

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog